Nettlecreek Arts Banner

Nettlecreek Arts Banner

Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Cats!!!!

Saving the world one cat at a time....  For over five years I rescued, fixed and adopted out kittens and cats. I thought that I was doing the right thing saving all these lost and forgotten cats but instead I was driving my family crazy.  I lived in a house with six cats but now there is only one. These cats longed for playing outside with the sun on their fur and the smell of a mouse at then end of their journey... today that is exactly what they are getting to do.  I was fortunate enough to have a friend that came to my rescue. It was the hardest thing I've ever had to do. I now think twice before I comment on families that give up an animal.  It is not easy to do but there are times when there are no other choices.




No comments: