Nettlecreek Arts Banner

Nettlecreek Arts Banner

Thursday, December 5, 2013

What does my future have in store for me? Part 2

2. Revive my independence.  I will not be influenced or controlled by others in matters of opinion or conduct. I will not be subject to another's authority or jurisdiction.  I will not be influenced by the thought or action of another.  After 23 years it is time that I stand on my own with the help of my family and friends.

 Sometime you have to top worrying, wondering, and doubting, 
have faith that things will work out. 
May be not how you planned, but just how they’re meant to be.
(Classic Quotes III)



1 comment:

thrifted-art said...

You my wonderful sister are working hard to heal yourself and move forward in life. I am so very proud of you!! I am grateful to the good friends you have that are support to you during these rough times. Also proud of your son who has stepped up to be supportive to you he has always made me proud.