Nettlecreek Arts Banner

Nettlecreek Arts Banner

Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Back on track

Here I sit the day before Thanksgiving, thinking about what I'm thankful for: my son, my near and dear friends and family and last but not least my new found confidence in myself.  I will be going through some life altering changes in the New Year that approaches us. But I feel safe that I have support from both friends and family to carry my son and I through whatever comes our way.



While I was wondering through Pinterest I discovered one of my Zentangle Mod Flowers with 517 pins! How exciting is that!!! I will be adding more of my Zentangles and other pieces of art that I have been working on.  

Happy Thanksgiving to all. 

3 comments:

Mad River Mud Pottery and Art Studio said...

Love your new blog design and your new outlook!

Sissy Faulkner said...

Thank You Mad River Mud Pottery and Art Studio!!! Come back for some more!! LOL

thrifted-art said...

LIKE...Mad River Mud comment.
Keep it up Sis...you are on the right path. Jealous it looks so good need to work on mine.